Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ugh!

Wow what a month! I hope I loose at least one lb. this month, I do feel like mentally I am headed in the right direction I just need to physically get there. I got some good workout videos that I really like and one night did a hardcore weight workout on my own. Not so good the next day for I almost had to call into work because I was pretty much immobile. Thanks to my boyfriend I was able (with his help) to sit on the toilet. I have a really volatile, obsessive relationship with my scale and I am about to dump it...out the $u&%$g window. At this point I am praying I loose at least 1 lb by weigh-in day. Bigger hopes next month :(

1 comment:

  1. Not gaining in a month when you have had as much stress as you do is kind of a big deal! :o) Don't throw the scale out the window.. but you could have your boyfriend hide it from you after friday! ;o) Next week is a brand new competition... it's anyones month to take. GO FOR IT!

    ReplyDelete