Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekends Kill My Diet!

Woo hoo I made it four days to the gym last week. Ate good all week then ka blam the weekend came and so did my bad eating habits. I am now so much better at work because I am busy pounding water and eating my healthy snacks I bring from home. I have found a good solution to the mid-day chocolate craving I have (60 calorie mousse pudding). I think the midnight snacking has stopped however sometimes I do it without even realizing, but there has been no food remnants on the counter when I wake up so that's a good sign. Just now looking for a good solution to weekends with the family you know pizza Friday and movie night Saturday and birthday party Sunday!!! Going to try and get at least 4 days in at the gym again this week but this week is looking a little crazy...wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh.. weekends can be such a pain!! Congrats on getting your workouts in.

    ReplyDelete