Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 1 of the 2014 Annie Weight Loss Challenge!

Well I'm off to a great start thanks to a stomach bug! I can't eat much...I guess that's good! However I am too weak to even imagine going to the gym plus I'm not sure where I would find the time in-between full-time job, Mommy job and house renovation!!! We're getting a freezing snow storm tomorrow so maybe some squats and sit-ups at home! My goal for this challenge is 15lbs! Crossing my fingers...I really have not lost more then 10lbs in the last 7 years. I think it's time for a change.

1 comment:

  1. Great goal, I'm still working on mine. I think I'm putting to much on myself as usual. But for you it's easy for me to say "go getttem girl". Or better yet "go lose em girl". Thats five pounds a month 1 1/4 pound a week. You can do this. squats for me also.

    ReplyDelete